EU fees: €5000 / $7000
Non-EU fees: €7000 / $9800
All students: €8000 / $11200
Study abroad fees
For semester abroad fees please contact the Admissions Office.
- Fees are effective as of 1 September 2011.
- All HETAC undergraduate programmes are approved for tax relief.
- Tax relief is granted to Irish resident taxpayers at the standard rate of income tax in respect of degree courses.
- For full-time courses, tax relief is granted on fees paid exceeding €2,000 and up to €5,000 per year.
- A minimum of 50% of fees must be paid prior to registration.
- US dollar fees are subject to exchange rate adjustments.
- Tuition fees are revised annually.
Students who have paid their fees to American College Dublin but are subsequently unsuccessful in their visa application will be refunded the cost of their course in a timeframe that does not exceed 60 days, this is the timeframe set by the Immigration Authorities of Ireland.
In the event of this occurring:
- All refunds will be subject to a €200.00 non-refundable administration fee.
- The student must provide documentary evidence of Visa refusal.
- The college may also request confirmation from the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service (Visa Section) that the visa has been refused.